Balea Waterfall Chalet is located in Sibiu, at 1234m altitude, in a clearing surrounded by conifers, on the right bank of the river Balea Balea under waterfall, the highest waterfall in the Romanian Carpathians speed (over 60m).
Chalet, located at the bottom of the glacial valley of Bali is dominated southeast to southwest Netedu peaks (2351m altitude), Vaiuga (2443m altitude) and Iezerul Goat (2417m altitude), framed east edge and Buteanu edge west of Bali.
Balea Waterfall Chalet is located near highway "Transfagarasan" near the cable car Balea Lake Balea Waterfall, at about 4 km as the crow flies from Balea Lac, 8km and 10km from Negoiu Moldoveanu peak.
Main distances from Balea Cascada are:
- Bucharest approx. 300 km by 243 km in Brasov and Pitesti on Transfăgărăşan
- Sibiu 63km
- Brasov 120km
- 133km Pitesti, Arges 96 km
- Lake Vidraru 43 km, 68 km The dam
At Balea Waterfall Chalet reach by car all year round in the running in winter and snow removal based National Road.
Access to the cabin is made:
- By car on Transfăgărăşan to the chalet.
- By plane to Sibiu and Bucharest and then by car or helicopter.
- By train to railway stations or Ucea Avrig (nearest) and then self.
- By helicopter near the lodge.
GPS coordinates of Balea Waterfall Chalet are: - 45.6364 (45 * 38'11,04 ") N | - 24.60682 (24 * 36'24,56") E
Important! Being a three star establishment, the cottage is open all year round, with the accommodation, restaurant, hot water, heating, WiFi, satellite and cable TV and other amenities that will be shown in this website.